Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jewel Kade Jewelry, Chains, and Charms, OH MY!!

I must admit, before my Jewel Kade days, I was a minimalist (at most!) when it came to wearing jewelry.  But there's something different and unique about each of the pieces designed by Janet Kinkade, they instantly won me over and now I feel naked without them!  Picking the jewelry pieces that speak to you is part of the joy--each one is hand-made and truly one of a kind, and many of them contain little quotes and quips that describe you or the ones you love.  Find which one speaks to you and let me know!  I love hearing which ones are people's favorites!!   (by the way, if any of the ones in the above picture catch your fancy, order before Feb 28th as they are being retired and on their way to becoming collectibles!)

No comments:

Post a Comment