Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Be the first Jewel Kade Stylist in Hawaii!!

 Jewel Kade is a phenomenal opportunity wherever you happen to live, but it's especially AWESOME if you're the FIRST in your area!  (which happens to be a lot of places!)  Hawaii is fertile ground, my friends...Be the first to sign and I'll send you one of these charms as a gift--you choose!!

Break ground wherever you may live, and begin reaching your dreams today!!  I am so excited that the new catalog has a new Hawaii "City Stick" charm to celebrate the islands!  Especially since my husband was born and raised there--Hawaii will always hold a special place in my heart!!
My 19 month old boy was feeling the Hawaii vibe as I was writing this....he just spilled a pint of Aloha Shoyu all over my kitchen floor!  Oh boy....


No comments:

Post a Comment