Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jewel Kade Blog Roll Blitz!!

Don't you just look at the picture and think--um, gorgeous!!  You are not alone.  Since becoming a Jewel Kade Stylist almost a year ago, I have had nothing but positive responses from friends, family, and even complete strangers!  Everyone has been so supportive and many times I get asked "What can I do to help your business?"  I am so overwhelmed, and even surprised by that question that I usually mumble something senseless like "well, er, I don't know, but you are so sweet!" but now I have a real answer to that question! 
PLEASE, ADD ME TO YOUR BLOG ROLL!!
Please, just do it.  It only takes a moment of your time, and it is just another way for me to get the word out to a broader audience.  And the warm fuzzies you'll get from "paying it forward" are priceless! 

Most people don't want to do something nowadays without getting something in return.  I get it.  And I am more than willing to GIVE!  So, when you add me to your blog roll, please, please, comment below so I can put your name in my giveaway.  Each person who comments will add one dollar to the pot, which starts at $10.  Doesn't sound like much?  Well, tell all your friends--it could add up quick! I am a generous gal, and I'd love to pay actual PEOPLE in jewelry for advertising, instead of spending my advertising budget on an ad in some newspaper or magazine.  When you tell your friends to add me to their blog roll (i.e. via facebook or your own personal blog), be sure they mention your name when they comment so you'll get another entry to win. 
So start spreading the JK love today! 
And I truly thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment