Friday, February 4, 2011

As a Jewel Kade Stylist, I help my Hostess have a JK Shopping Spree!!

Would you like to go on a Jewel Kade Shopping Spree??  It's a gift you give to yourself when you host a party or get-together with friends!  With a bare-minimum qualifying party, you will get $25 in free jewelry, but who wants just the bare-minimum?  Aim high and get rewarded like my happy hostesses who earn over $150 in FREE jewelry--all it takes is calling and inviting your friends over to see something new and unique to the jewelry world!!! 

PLUS:  Every hostess will be invited to my annual hostess appreciation event where I spoil you with gratitude and, yes, more Jewel Kade to add to your collection!!  It is coming up March 3, so get your party scheduled with me before then!!!  Either go to my website or call me at 208-724-7397--I look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment