Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Jewel Kade Vision!!

"Cross" my "Heart" and Hope to Fly! 
I have learned so much about dreams, vision, and leadership since becoming a Jewel Kade stylist!  Before I had clearly defined goals, I was running my business like a hampster in a cage--forever spinning, yet going nowhere.  Now that I know what I want and have it posted to remind me, I feel unstoppable and am succeeding like I never before imagined!  Let me share with you my vision:
  • Always put God and my family first
  • Help other women achieve their vision and change lives by sponsoring 2 stylists per month
  • Be able to donate more generously to charities and family/friends and make $10,000 per month by Jan 2010
  • Be able to travel back to Lisbon, Portugal, where I spent some time on a church service mission
  • Be able to buy a new car for our family of 7!
  • Grow personally in leadership and charity for others
These may seem lofty to some, idealic to others, but to me, it is my vision.  It's what keeps me motivated in the morning and able to get through whatever bumps in the road I may encounter!

Jewel Kade has opened my eyes to the potential of direct sales--think about what you could do with an extra $1000-5000 per month and create your vision today!  I would love to help you reach your goals.  That is my passion.  There's never been a better time to join Jewel Kade!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment