Saturday, February 19, 2011

Join the Jewel Kade Fan Club!

Dare I admit I was once a high school cheerleader?  Well, now that that kitty is out of the bag, I guess I will tell you in my day we actually had fan "pins."  Hello, people! I don't think anything has been updated to such a classy stature in such a short amount of time except maternity clothes.  INTRODUCING:  The Jewel Kade fan club line!  Be a fan who means business with your child's photo on front and their school colors and number on the back.  Oh yeah, your kid is gonna feel some kind of special when they see you sporting this! (no pun intended!)  Then you can add to it with cute lil charms indicating their sport--from footballs to crystals in their colors, man, you are going to be the talk of the team!!

And you know when team pride rises, well, so do the score boards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment