Monday, February 14, 2011

Lawsie Me, Charms a be--Jewel Kade is my Valentine!!

Oh my word, Happy Valentines to, ahem, ME!!.

I just got my samples from the new Jewel Kade catalog (available March 1!!) and I am in heaven.  Heaven, I tell you.  They are as exquisite as they are unique.  Is it possible to be more in love with JK than I was before?  Um, YES!  I know, I know, I always say this, but seriously people, the pictures don't even come close to what they look like in real life.  Dang, I am looking smokin' right now!!! :-)

Pearls, Earrings, Drops, Chains, Charms.  Can I get an amen, sister?  Now this is what I'm talking about!!

Me oh my, I am looking to share the JK love.  Oh yes, it is possible to have an affair with jewelry!!  (shh, don't tell my hubby--he thinks he's my one and only....)

P.S. Don't forget to comment to add $1 to the JK weekly giveaway pot!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment