Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Day

I'm excited because I think my glass mojo is coming back! I have at least three things to photograph and get listed in my new art fire shop. I've decided to keep up with both art fire and etsy for now to see how it goes. Once I get the art fire shop filled with beads then I'll just alternate listing things in each while I figure out what shop fits me better.

I'm amazed at all the comments from the One World One Heart give away. Thank you to all that have commented. I think this is such a cool event! I've really enjoyed going to all different blogs from all over the world. I find some of them so inspiring and artistic. I really should blog surf more often.

Another fun happening right now is that I have a piece in the kiln fusing. I made a bunch of components for flowers with the torch over the weekend and I have them laid out on a piece of black glass in the shape of three flowers. Right now that is tack fusing. Then on Thursday I will slump the piece into a sushi dish. I like that I can work with glass in the day with fusing since I can't torch when I'm home with the kids, just not safe.

I'm off to photograph some beads... Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment