Friday, February 6, 2009

Beginning To Look A Lot Like Love



Love is in the air! I've been getting ready for Valentines day. These Boro hearts recently emerged from my kiln.

I have been slacking on my blog for a good reason! I have been busy working on my new website.
A while ago I was debating what to do about my website. I liked having one but I did not like paying so much money for one. So it must have been my lucky day the other day when I got an offer from Microsoft small office and learned that I could have a free website. So I bought a new domain name and made a new website and canceled my old one. The new domain name is great because for a while now I have been wanting to change my business name from Sun Daisy Gems to Sun Daisy Glass. - It's just more fitting. I still will own sundaisygems.com until 2010 sometime, but it's not costing me anything. In today's economy that is defiantly for the better!!
So, if you get a chance take a peek at the new website: Sundaisyglass.com








No comments:

Post a Comment