Monday, February 16, 2009

Playing With Fire and a Good Friend!

Having a play date with a good friend is one of life's simple pleasures for me. Yesterday I spent the day with my friend and fellow glass artist, Sheila. We had a wonderful time torching together. I feel so inspired and motivated. Sheila taught me so much. I'm still amazed how much you can learn from watching a fellow artist at the torch. We took turns teaching each other little tips and tricks. We oohed and aahed over each other's beads. It was a really great day!

So moral of the story, if you are ever in a slump, get together with a like minded friend. You'll be inspired and feed off each other's positive energy.

I'll share some pictures after Sheila takes some since the beads are coming out of her kiln.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment