Friday, December 19, 2008

Website or No?

It's been a while since I've posted here.
I've been working on trying to quit caffeine. Let me tell you, I have been a raging beast! My poor family. But I'm starting to feel better and it feels like I'm coming out of my funk. I suppose I took some time off because like my mom always told me "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all."

Now I'm debating if I should keep my website or not. Let's take a look at my pros and cons lists:

Reasons not to keep list: Money is super tight right now. I have this blog I can use instead, not sure if people visit my site, the site builder thing was kind of annoying, and I don't sell from it - I sell at etsy.

Reasons to keep it: customers like it? More web presence, serves as a gallery, it's on my business cards.

What do you think? Is it important to have a site these days? Could I do without the website?

My web site

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. We are snowed in today and schools were canceled so it looks like it will be a family cleaning day today.

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment