Sunday, December 7, 2008

Busy Busy

What a fun day today! We had family portraits taken today. It was fun though. I felt sorry for the workers there though, that place was busy!!

The other day I went to order a present for my DS for Christmas. My husband didn't think we should get it for him since it was kind of expensive and money is super tight right now. So I said I would order it with my paypal money because I thought I had enough. I go to order it and I didn't take into consideration the tax. I was only $0.05 (5 cents) short! How frustrating was that!! That night I decided that I had to get my e-tutorial finished! So for the past two days I've been busting my bum finishing up an e-tutorial I've written on how to make a "Beads on a Bead" style bead. I get it all written up nicely and then the job of converting it into a PDF file was a job and a half! But thanks to one of my friends on wetcanvas, she sent me a link and made it super super easy then. You can now find my tutorial for sale at my etsy shop.



Here are some example beads made with the technique in my tutorial:






I hope everyone has a great day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment