Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Heaven is the Perfect Crimp End

I'm pretty excited when I discover a finding that works beautifully.  I'm even more excited when that finding is attractive and professional looking.  That explains, in a nutshell, why I am so thrilled with Nina Designs' crimp ends.  Their four petal design works equally well for silk ribbon, braided leather, multi-strand cording and more.  It's easy to use (practically idiot proof!) and looks great every time. 
Imagine my glee when I discovered that Nina Designs makes this lovely crimp end with an integrated hook and eye system in brass as well as sterling silver!  (Of course, we now carry both at Bead World!)  Designed to coordinate with 14K gold filled, this anti-tarnish brass crimp end takes it to a whole new level.  Juanita, a key member of the Nina Designs team, created this gorgeous piece with the brass crimp end closure.  Beautiful, elegant and functional -- that's my idea of beading heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment