Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Week of Good News

This has turned out to be a good week! I am now selling my beads at a bead shop called Bliss Beads in DeKalb Illinois. Super exciting!! The owner, Allison is really nice and has a wonderful bead shop going. I brought in two trays of beads and a display of goddess beads there on Monday. In just two short days I have already sold a couple.

Not only am I selling beads there, I am also going to be teaching some classes. My first class is going to be on April 16th or April 18th - 2 days so you get a variety of times to choose from. It will be on making goddess beads. I'm so excited. I've wanted to teach for a long time now so I feel like my art is coming together now and that it is a good time to expand. If you are interested the cost is only $75 for 3 hours of goddess instruction. I can get you the number to call and sign up, just drop me a note.

This is one of my older goddess beads. I call this one PMS.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment